The Offer Coordinator will report to the Senior Program Manager, Marketing Data Platforms and will support the creation and management of key ecommerce flows for the Wall Street Journal, Barron's, MarketWatch, and Financial News.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Creation of new offers and management of existing offers within the ATG platform
- Implementation and coding of new landing pages for acquisition campaigns
- Execute new eCommerce flows to support new offers presented in market
- Provide ongoing support for acquisition and retention campaigns to ensure the customer lifecycle is working as expected
- Coordination with internal teams to ensure new offerings in market can be supported by the existing systems.
- Collaboration with the QA manager to ensure the eCommerce flows are working as expected prior to launching in market.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 to 3 years experience in eCommerce
- Experience with ATG is a plus
- HTML skills a plus
- Knowledge of the subscription business preferred
- Knowledge of the media and publishing industry is a plus
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- A self-starter, confident, energetic, positive, focused, dependable, proactive, resourceful and possesses a "can do" attitude
- Ability to work well under time frame pressure, handling multiple projects at the same time and posting colleagues on progress regularly
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: TECHNOLOGY - DATA SET/AD TECH
Job Category: IT Administration Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 29080