The Customer Success Lead Digital Account Manager is a client-facing lead for the Wall Street Journal Barron's Group's largest digital advertising programs. In addition to standard media, these programs could include custom ad units, editorial sponsorships, editorial event sponsorship, and/or research. The team is committed to providing white-glove client service and works closely with internal departments to ensure that client needs are met and campaign outcomes are delivered.
A successfully Custom Success Lead Digital Account Manager will:
- Independently manage all post-sale online advertising activity for top tier advertisers, navigating performance and execution focused conversations with agency and client partners
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved while routinely offering reporting, insights, and optimizations regarding campaign performance.
- Project manage internal creative builds and sponsorship/custom programs - working as a liaison between external and internal teams towards successful execution.
- Deliver data-driven and actionable insights and recommendations based on various reporting tools and systems. These systems include but are not limited to Google Ad Manager, MOAT, Bombora, Adobe Analytics and internally developed Dow Jones tools.
- Develop a deep understanding of a client's objectives and KPI, ensuring that WSJ BG's advertising solutions deliver against those needs, providing alternative solutions as needed
- Oversees cross-department collaboration and knows how/when to efficiently leverage necessary resources.
- Develops client-facing materials and leads client presentations.
- Develops and presents best-in-class wrap reports (inclusive of events, research, standard media, etc) to highlight program value and impact at the campaign's conclusion with the ultimate goal of driving increased renewals.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Strong understanding of digital media planning and performance.
- Possess superb interpersonal, presentation, organizational and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate across departments while keeping people and projects moving on schedule.
- High attention to detail. Strong analytical, quantitative and strategic problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build positive team relationships.
- Solution-minded, always proactively looking for ways to improve efficiency and solve challenges
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Be able to think strategically and act tactically.
- 2-3 years working experience in digital media advertising.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: MEDIA SALES
Job Category: Sales Ops/Planning/Support Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 29268