Dow Jones is seeking an ambitious journalist to lead the production of a newsletter that will analyze and be the essential daily read on the energy transition. This journalist will be responsible for explaining how energy producers and consumers are evolving, innovating and transforming to meet the challenge of sustainability. This Journalist will also be the face of the product; represent the product during live programs, TV and video, and podcasts; and be responsible for building and engaging our audiences.
- Expertise in the subject matter, sourcing to deliver news scoops and a proven ability to explain and interpret technology and business innovation.
- Drive and creativity to develop a flagship product that will illuminate the energy transition and its sweeping implications for business leaders, investors and consumers.
- A sharp eye for visuals that bring stories to life and make complex topics accessible to audiences that are sophisticated though not always subject matter experts.
- Smooth communications skills on stage, TV, other video and podcasts to represent the newsletter and showcase its value.
- Enthusiasm for collaborating with other journalists across our newsrooms.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: BG - OFFICE
Job Category: News/Editorial Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 28093