- Manage all conference sponsorship logistics following the confirmation of an event sponsor, including the communication of deliverables & deadlines to the sponsor client firms.
- Creation and management of weekly update emails to confirmed sponsors.
- Manage inflow of requests and questions from clients.
- Assemble collateral materials from sponsors, and update the appropriate team members of any changes.
- Assemble documents and deck presentations with conference sponsorship details & information.
- Creatively think through new processes and operational efficiencies to influence the scalability of the growing business.
- Coordination of sponsored dinners and activities onsite at conferences.
- Collaborate with and manage third-party vendors who provide booth set up and services to participating sponsors.
- Creatively lay out exhibit space and communicate related exhibit details to participating sponsors.
- Serve as a fact checker to ensure correct logos and descriptions are placed on all Barron's Advisor marketing materials.
- Project Manage regional events and serve as the point of contact for partner sponsors for all logistics and deliverables.
- Participate onsite at national conferences by assisting with any sponsor questions, and providing guidance for vendors involved in booth execution
- Work proactively with the rest of the team, and provide additional help at the conferences and in the office where appropriate.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization to effectively manage constant change and incoming inquiries & requests.
- The ideal candidate should be highly motivated and organized
- Ability to work collaboratively with others on the team.
- Ability to work on multiple projects - globally, nationally, and regionally - simultaneously, calmly, and inclusively.
- Ability to work with clients in a professional manner, with exceptional email and phone etiquette.
- Familiarity with Google Suite & Microsoft.
- Ability to travel to events and meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree & ideally 1 year of professional experience.
- Prior experience in financial services industry is a plus
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: BG - BARRON'S
Job Category: Strategy Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 27633