Dow Jones is looking to hire a project coordinator to manage a variety of projects related to the Project Management Office. The project coordinator is responsible for tracking and maintaining documentation for a variety of projects within the group. The candidate will work with the teams to drive project plans. The project coordinator must communicate with various levels of management regarding project status.
- Monitors and tracks project progress against project deliverables; communicates project status, including roadblocks, milestones, successes with all project stakeholders.
- Coordinate project logistics including: scheduling meetings, updating timelines, communicating deliverables, distributing materials, etc.
- Maintain reports and documentation
- Demonstrated success in managing high-volume technology staffing projects/ programs
- Possesses strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and provide strategic insight
- Proven ability to work independently and with initiative to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills.
- High-level of creativity, adaptability and persistence to find the best solutions.
- The ability to plan, organize, schedule and co-ordinate multiple tasks to achieve objectives.
- Strong MS suite skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Strong ability to collect and interpret information
- Excellent analytical skills and a close attention to detail; including data analysis, ability to sort through vast quantities of data quickly
- Strong familiarity with statistical techniques
- Strong ability to coordinate and organize teams around aggressive deliverables
- Energetic, passionate and driven.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: OCEO
Job Category: Project/Program Management Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 24161