Job Title: Research Editor, Special Interest Persons Lower Threshold (Korean)
About the Role
Dow Jones Risk & Compliance is a global provider of third-party risk management and regulatory compliance solutions. We deliver data, research tools and services to help our clients meet anti-money laundering, anti-bribery, anti-corruption and economic sanctions regulations and mitigate third-party risk.
In this role you will join a team of multilingual experts who research, record and update details on individuals who are reported to have committed criminal offences from specific countries for the Special Interest Persons Lower Threshold (SIP LT) content set within Dow Jones Risk & Compliance. You will report to the Manager, Special Interest Persons Lower Threshold. You will be based in Singapore.
- Create and update Special Interest Persons Threshold (SIP LT) content for various Asian countries including South Korea by continually monitoring and analysing relevant publicly available sources including news websites and data on Dow Jones own products
- Research and extract relevant data adhering to guidelines on SIP LT selection, data coverage and accuracy standards
- Ensure that profiles are complete, accurate and up-to-date
- Respond in writing to clients' questions about SIP LT content
- Write Due Diligence reports on companies and/or individuals as required and contribute to other projects
- Contribute to the improvement of our workflows and the efficiency of our tools
- Fluency in English and Korean or Chinese
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Experience in handling large volumes of information
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving skills
- A reliable and responsible attitude
- An openness to different views and appreciation of team diversity
- The ability to manage priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in additional Asian languages
- Understanding of the legal landscape in one or more of the following: South Korea
- Automation skills, such as advanced knowledge of Excel, Macros/VBA programming, Python, HTML and/or SQL
- Knowledge of and interest in current affairs and anti-money laundering regulations
- Education to a degree level or relevant experience
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PIB - DATA STRATEGY
Job Category: Data/Content Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 27834