Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Our Corporate Sales team is seeking a Product Training Specialist who partners closely with the PIB Account teams. The Product Training Specialist assists in demonstrating the value of Dow Jones products to existing and prospective clients by training them directly. The Product Training Specialist ensures clients are maximizing the value of their investment in our products through effective and efficient use of our products in solving their business needs.
- Function as the point person responsible for DJ product training, liaising with PIB account team members to initiate and complete product trainings with existing and prospective clients.
- Prepare and deliver instructor-led or web-based training on DJ products to drive usage, highlighting the most relevant features and benefits so clients realize return on investment.
- Actively train new users to ensure a timely, smooth and positive DJ experience.
- Communicate with end users via phone, email and web-conferencing technology.
Required Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be a flexible, energetic and proactive doer, that has a strong interest in working in a fast-moving team, with a desire to push the envelope and the ability to think creatively.
- 1-2 years work experience, preferably in a B2B sales, marketing or product management area
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills, with the ability to confidently and clearly present in a customer-facing environment (often virtually)
- Very good time management and organizational skills
- Willing to work hard to meet customer, sales and marketing-driven deadlines
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
This is an office based position located in Princeton, NJ.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PIB - SALES
Job Category: Marketing Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 29099