Seeking a highly organized self-starter with strong communication skills and the drive to develop expertise in multi-channel B2B marketing, as well as positioning and promoting the Factiva and Dow Jones Newswires product portfolios.
As a Marketing Coordinator on Dow Jones' Professional Information Business (PIB) marketing team, your primary function will be to support the development and execution of acquisition, expansion, pipeline acceleration and retention campaigns for Factiva and Dow Jones Newswires. You will report to the Executive Director of Marketing for News & Insights, collaborate across the marketing team and engage with key stakeholders. You will embrace and promote a teamwork ethic, working in close partnership with members of the broader marketing organization and outside partners to build effective campaigns.
You will take direction from campaign managers to reach priority audience segments, bring new products to market, support critical business initiatives and execute effective marketing programs. You will project manage and lead tactical executions to achieve campaign goals and the overarching objectives of the business. You will also work closely with sales enablement to develop the materials and training the sales team needs to effectively prospect, upsell and close deals.
- Manage the development and delivery of campaign assets, which could include ads, sales materials, thought leadership content, social posts, webinars, industry events and more.
- Manage the development and delivery of customer/retention communications, which could include newsletters, videos, web pages and more.
- Support the joint marketing efforts of Dow Jones and key external partners.
- Coordinate campaign deployment with the Marketing Ops team.
- Use marketing tech and tools to build out campaigns and the customer experience.
- Support execution of the strategic marketing plan.
- Assist in the compiling, analysis and reporting of strategic and tactical performance metrics.
- Manage campaign budget tracking, in collaboration with the marketing team.
- 1-3 years of marketing or other relevant experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Experience with or interest in B2B Marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PIB - OFFICE
Job Category: Marketing Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 29201