About the Team:
The Professional Information Business at Dow Jones plays a critical role in the delivery of key B2B products in order to be the power behind global businesses. We are a truly global business with a significant proportion of our customer base coming from outside the US. We provide information; data and analytics to help support and drive our customers key business decisions, and protect their organizations from risk.
About the Role:
The RiskCenter Third Party (RCTP) product is the Dow Jones Risk and Compliance Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) solution, predominantly targeting the corporate market.
The RCTP Delivery Manager is responsible for the coordination of all client implementations and change control implementations. This role will be part of the Client Delivery and Operations Team and will require regular interaction and liaison with the RCTP Technical Team. It is the responsibility of the Delivery Manager to ensure all client implementations are scheduled accurately and that all technical build dependencies are clearly understood and communicated with the assigned Product Implementation Manager (PIM) and the RCTP Technical Team.
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery of the Technical Build projects working with the CDO and Technology teams along with the Head of RCTP to organise, manage and deliver deployments to clients.
- Ability to interact with stakeholders and handle delivery issues.
- PMO experience, preferably implementation and configuration.
- Drive implementation of RCTP by tracking activity and working with the assigned PIM to resolve any problems that might arise.
- Lead prioritising and scheduling based on the clearly understood technical project build and Sprint schedule.
- Liaise with the PIM and Technical Team to ensure requirements are fully understood and communicated.
- Track project plan progress and support the regional Product Implementation Directors in identifying resourcing and pipeline needs
- Ensure that all company and department processes and policies are adhered to.
- Support with the tracking and delivery of defect code fixes, documentation of root cause analysis
- Support with the communication to internal and external stakeholders on Delivery Projects
- Comprehensive technical know-how including a good understanding of the full software development lifecycle and related methodologies.
- Advanced communication, organisation and planning skills.
- Project Management experience, with Programme Management capability preferable.
- Demonstrable experience in scheduling and delivering complex project implementations.
- Ability to understand client and product requirements and influence prioritisation decisions with senior management.
- Excellent team player, working across a number of functional, technical and client project teams.
- Advanced stakeholder management, managing relationships with senior stakeholders, both within Dow Jones and externally within our clients.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PIB - RISK & COMPLIANCE
Job Category: Sales Ops/Planning/Support Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 25672