Law.com International is a fast-growing and highly successful publication featuring news and analysis of the legal industry across the globe. This position in the London editorial team will work with correspondents and editors across dozens of countries, to report on news, trends and investigations affecting lawyers at top commercial law firms. Off-diary journalism, scoops and investigations are our main focus.
What you will do:
- Must have the ability to juggle a stream of daily stories on tight deadlines with long-term features, while also scoring scoops on the beat
- Report on and write stories related to business
- Develop relationships with appropriate contacts and firms in the market
- Conduct in-person and telephone interviews with sources
- Produce breaking news stories under real-time deadline pressure, ensuring they are clear and comprehensive
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to write clearly, engagingly and authoritatively - and on a deadline
- Must be able to establish and nurture relationships with key contacts
- Strong reporting and writing skills are a must
- Must be versatile and work as a team player
Law.com International's London editorial team is full of energetic, dynamic, upbeat individuals who work hard on producing excellent off-diary journalism. The team of seven is part of a wider, friendly London office operation and also works closely with a network of reporters and editors around the world.
Click APPLY NOW and send us your CV and covering letter.
Or by mail:
18 King William Street