Newsweek is seeking a full-time Senior Reporter to join our London team, focusing on the intersection of money and politics.
The ideal candidate will have detailed knowledge of U.S. politics and the lobbying scene, and the drive to produce impactful journalism for an American audience.
The senior reporter will be responsible for delivering original, exclusive and insightful journalism that puts Newsweek ahead of its competitors.
The successful candidate will be able to source, pitch and report out agenda-setting stories that spark conversations online and force those in positions of power to take action.
They will be responsible for ensuring high-quality coverage that is accurate, fair, and conforms to accepted standards of journalism.
Our office is based in London Canary Wharf but we are definitely open to the potential of working from home.
- Regularly pitch and produce original and exclusive stories that have impact
- Keep on top of the U.S. political agenda major developments
- Check facts and sources and ensure content is of the highest possible standard
- Work with editors to ensure your work meets house style
- Experience in a reporting role for a reputable organisation
- Deep understanding of U.S. politics and economics
- History of creating original journalism
- Able to work flexible hours