Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
About the Role
We're looking for a recruiting professional to be a part of the team leading recruiting efforts for the EMEA region. You will help develop recruiting strategies across the EMEA region, with a focus on the UK market, understanding talent movement and demand in the market and ensuring that talent requirements are supported through effective build versus buy programs. Responsibilities will include:
- Lead updates on all open positions to the business and People Business Partners. Content should add value beyond status update, and include market feedback, challenges and trends.
- Use creative sourcing techniques using networks and online platforms to ensure passionate team members are attracted to our organization.
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of channels and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking, research, etc.
- Provide our recruitment information and updates to the business using data, reporting and intel
- Ensure recruiting practices comply with Country guidelines and internal processes.
- Build new and managing existing professional partnerships (i.e. staffing agencies, universities, media partners)
- Lead the Internship Program efforts in the region by designing an engaging program with activities and training for the interns to get the most out of the program.
- Understand opportunities for Diversity & Inclusion in the workforce and implement programs to build a diverse workforce.
- Report to the Head of Global Recruiting
- 3+ years of recruitment experience (specialization in Technology/Engineering recruitment is desired)
- Leads the full life cycle of recruiting, from planning, sourcing, assessing, through hiring and onboarding.
- Experience working with teams to improve strategies and build relationships
- Experience in a similar position in an excellent organization
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or relevant field would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Employment Laws of the EMEA region
- Knowledge of recruitment marketing trends and interest in customer experience, technology, and innovation
- Adept with using a variety of recruiting technologies to source talent.
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plans
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Childcare Vouchers
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PEOPLE
Job Category: Human Resources Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 26887