About the Role
Dow Jones Risk & Compliance provides third-party risk management and regulatory compliance solutions. We provide research tools and services for onboarding, vetting and investigation to help companies comply with anti-money laundering, anti-corruption and economic sanctions regulations in mitigating third-party risk.
In this role you will join a team of multilingual experts who research, record and update details relating to individuals and entities listed on Sanctions & Other Official Lists ("Special Lists") issued by government bodies and regulators around the world, for example, the Office of Foreign Assets Control in the US, national law enforcement bodies or securities regulators. You will report to the Manager, Sanctions & Other Official Lists. You will be based in Singapore
- Create, update and quality check information on individuals and entities cited on Special Lists by continually monitoring and analysing the relevant publicly available sources as well as Dow Jones own products and specific directories
- Research, extract and maintain relevant data adhering to team guidelines
- Respond in writing to clients' questions about Special Lists content
- Monitor changes in sanctions, counter-terrorism financing and anti-money laundering regulations
- Write Due Diligence reports on companies and/or individuals as required and contribute to other projects
- Fluency in English and at least one of the following languages: Korean, Vietnamese or other languages may be considered
- Excellent research, analytical and writing skills
- Proofreading skills and experience handling large volumes of information
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving skills
- A reliable and responsible attitude
- An openness to different views and appreciation of team diversity
- The ability to manage priorities to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the workings of the global Sanctions landscape
- Automation skills, such as advanced knowledge of Excel, Macros/VBA programming, Python, HTML and/or SQL
- Education to degree level or relevant experience
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PIB - DATA STRATEGY
Job Category: Data/Content Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 31371