LONDON, United Kingdom
At Hearst UK, there’s always more to the story. Join us as our Video Producer to start the next chapter in your career.
We’re the UK’s leading premium publisher, and the people behind iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and Country Living. We’ve created a working environment that encourages everyone to pull together. We never stop looking for brave new ideas. We’ll always try to develop and improve, we trust each other to do our best, and we have fun as we build on our heritage to make history.
This role works as part of the central video team supporting editorial teams with video concepts and delivery along with external freelancers, talent & colleagues across the central video & partnerships teams.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is integral to the delivery and management of original video series and social video performance across a number of Hearst titles. Supporting editorial teams in delivering video projects which are both impactful on audience and kept in-line with monetisation strategies across all platforms.
This opportunity is for someone passionate about creating as well as managing video across social media platforms and someone, who has an extensive knowledge of, and passion for entertainment, fashion, lifestyle and culture.
- Editing for a multitude of brands, with focus on consistent series for both velocity and originals to be published on-site and across social platforms
- Shooting original formats for a selection of brands, including luxury, fashion and homes
- Production for specific series, including formats for ELLE, Women’s Health, Country Living, House Beautiful, Red and more
- Staff shoots, managing budgets and crew for flagship series as needed
- Channel management for selected brands to grow existing subscriber bases
- Plan and execute strategy with video management for selected brands, being informed by data and analytics
- Liaise with brand editorial departments to develop further series and strategy across site, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube and more
- Reporting on key brands to inform overall department strategy
- Ad hoc assistance for other departmental shoots when necessary
WHAT WE OFFER
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days) – pro rated for part-time or fixed-term employees
- Hybrid working model – 2 days per week in the office
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
There’s more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here.