English or Spanish speaking presenter (m/f)
ARTE is setting up a web-based weekly European news programme, which will be presented in English and Spanish. The programme will focus on a selection of the week's key events, which the presenter will help viewers understand by providing context specifically tailored to the audience in each country.
- Present the European web-based news programme and its social networks version in English or Spanish.
- Adapt or contextualise the presentation according to the specific national characteristics of each audience.
- Read through subject material in English or Spanish.
- You are able to present news topics for the web and are very comfortable in front of the camera.
- You have a keen interest in current affairs and a strong background in European and international issues.
- You are familiar with web-only formats and/or are interested in discovering new formats.
- You are an enthusiastic and flexible team player who works to promote a spirit of cooperation.
- Extensive experience in journalism and presenting.
- Perfect command of English or Spanish, both spoken and written, and very good knowledge of at least one of the two ARTE languages (German / French).
- Very good knowledge of European and international politics.
- Significant professional experience of broadcast and web news.
- Practical experience of new formats (YouTube videos / social networks).
ARTE in Strasbourg offers you:
An assignment of two days per week running from September 2022 to June 2023, within the Information Department.
Please send us your CV and cover letter by 31 May 2022 at the latest.
The French and German versions of the recruitment notice can be found at https://jobstats.robopost.com/count/clic.php?v=618546&j=2618 GEIE has an active policy of welcoming people with disabilities. Applications will be considered with this principle in mind.