Touchline is an international communications agency, and we are looking for some fantastic, creative talent to join our growing team in London.
We would like to recruit an assistant editor to support us on a wide range of sport and sustainability projects for leading sports federations and international organisations. Key tasks will include copywriting, interviewing, editing copy, proofreading, liaising with clients and designers, and photo research. This would be a perfect role for a talented editor in the early stages of their career.
This will be a hybrid role, with a minimum of two days per week in our London office.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent writing and sub-editing skills
- Have a natural flair for language, exceptional grasp of grammar and keen eye for detail
- Have strong organisational and communication skills
- Be skilled and confident in working to tight deadlines
- Be comfortable communicating with clients and working in a team
While not essential, experience in indesign will be considered a plus.
Salary will be in the region of £25,000+, depending on experience.
All candidates must submit a cover message or letter. We will follow up with all shortlisted candidates. No phone calls please.