We’re Future. We’re 3000+ colleagues over 250+ brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived over the past couple of years, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
We’ve got ambitious plans that build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities and we’re looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.
B2B TechPro includes TechRadar Pro, ITProPortal, and IT Pro. The wider B2B division includes Smartbrief, AV Tech, M&E, and Tech & Learning and works as a global team with a focus on high-value audience for our brands.
As the B2B Editor for security (including privacy) you will be responsible for the most exciting, active and promising area in tech. You will be responsible for creating and updating editorial content as set by senior editorial management and our audience development team – with a focus on creating varied content, from news and long-form articles to tutorials, reviews, explainers, and SEO-focused hubs. You’ll be one of the main content creators for the site, so a drive to ensure we reach the right audience in as many ways as possible is required.
- Excellent writing skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative
- A can-do attitude that is results-driven and solution-oriented
- Inspire colleagues and demonstrate a clear vision for success of your area and an interest in how that can benefit the wider team, site and organisation
- Work collaboratively with the team and other stakeholders/brands to build and maintain a successful B2B division
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
Our Future, Our Responsibility - Inclusion and Diversity at Future
We have a voice and we’re going to use it. We promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do. We’re an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process is free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respecting of all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values and employees - current and future - are treated with respect and fairness. Find out more about Our Future, Our Responsibility on our website.