About the opportunity:
We are the internal recruitment partner working with BOAT International Media, a global, award-winning organisation.
We are presenting an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Writer to join their dynamic and creative Editorial team producing traffic-driving and engaging content, which will lead the agenda amongst the Superyacht industry sites.
As a Digital Writer, you will network with key contacts within the industry, bringing in must-read exclusives and agenda-setting original content which ensures the brand remains the recognised leader within the sector.
Working closely with your colleagues in Editorial and Digital you will produce authoritative, optimised, and engaging content across Boat International’s profile including boatinternational.com and dockwalk.com
If you are a journalist with the ability to write sharp, slick content for digital channels, then we want to hear from you!
About our Business:
BOAT International is the world’s leading superyacht multimedia, market intelligence and events company. We produce three monthly magazines – BOAT International, BOAT International US Edition and Dockwalk – and their associated websites, boatinternational.com and dockwalk.com.
What GREAT looks like:
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to write sharp, slick content to in-house style, to deadline
- Engage with all relevant SEO tools to make sure your content is optimised properly
- Experience of using a content management system
- Exceptional attention to detail; a passion to deliver high quality and accurate content
- Knowledge of using, and experience of applying learnings from Google Analytics; a good understanding of how search intent should drive content strategies
- Experience in the superyacht industry is preferred, but not essential
- Education to degree standard is essential
In return we are offering:
- A competitive salary dependent on skills, knowledge, and experience
- Currently working 3-4 days a week in the office and 1-2 remotely (this is subject to change)
- 25 days annual leave
- A great environment to work in with a supportive team and management
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Death in Service
- Cycle to Work scheme
If you are looking for an exciting step in your career, then APPLY NOW!
All our vacancies are handled by our internal recruitment team and therefore any unsolicited CV’s will not be accepted and/or any Agency Terms of Business are expressly rejected. For any recruitment enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org