CORQ is the only influencer intelligence company, combining data and journalistic research to supply brands, agencies and media companies with crucial analysis of this high-growth, lucrative industry and the creators driving its economy. Through our unique combination of technology and editorial, we also support our subscribers with influencer discovery, digital trend forecasting and news from the influencer space. Our platforms are used by a wide variety of businesses from the BBC and Sky, to Revolution Beauty and Bumble.
We are seeking an experienced sub editor to work with our editorial team and specifically organise and plan delivery of our daily influencer research. CORQ’s journalists profile influencers for our platform, independently curating information on everything from the type of issues each influencer covers in their content to previous red flags that may compromise a brand’s safety. The person in this newly created role will manage the planning around our influencer research as well as editing and publishing our journalistic influencer profiles.
- Work with CORQ’s lead editor to create a roadmap of influencer research on a weekly basis.
- Liaise with CORQ’s staff writers to ensure the roadmap is fulfilled.
- Edit and fact check research delivered by our journalists, sharing feedback where helpful.
- Publish influencer research on a daily basis and communicate with the wider team new influencer profiles which are live on our platform.
- A minimum of two years sub editing for a digital publisher.
- Experience in meeting daily and weekly deadlines.
- Experience working directly with writers to ensure copy is succinct and crisp.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Existing knowledge of the influencer landscape.
- Experience working with a CMS.
- Flexible working options. WeWork membership is provided with part time remote working an option.
- One personal day per month.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Salary: £30K-£32K PA + quarterly bonus.
- Salary increase after six months.
How to apply
Please submit the below to email@example.com
- Your updated CV.
- A cover letter telling us about you, what excites you about the role and how you could drive CORQ’s next phase of growth.
- Available start date.