As Content Analyst, you will write and maintain search queries, monitor specified companies, industries and/or topics for newsletter development and delivery. You will also provide support for our flagship product, Factiva, by creating expert searches, trending topics, web agents and performing quality checks, and translations as needed. As a reliable and responsible team member, you will be open to different views and opinions and appreciate team diversity. You will report to the Manager, Content Curation, Singapore.
- Write and maintain queries and select relevant news articles for specific clients based on their interests
- Write and maintain queries on news and industry topics for displaying relevant results in Factiva.
- Maintain web agents to make sure that we crawl as much content and as efficiently as possible and add new valuable sites to our content collection
- Write and proofread Due Diligence reports when required.
- Monitor content sources by language and industry sector to ensure that Dow Jones offers the best content to its subscribers.
- Engage with customers to identify opportunities, needs and concerns.
- Degree level education
- Research skills; and creativity in the pursuit of sources
- Current news awareness and solid news judgment
- Strong customer focus
- Boolean search knowledge
- Fluency in English and Korean language
- Chinese or Japanese language skills a plus
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PIB - DATA STRATEGY
Job Category: Data/Content Group
Req ID: 32706