- A bachelor's degree in marketing, hospitality, or other related field
- 3+ plus years of experience in live event management required, plus 1 year of experience in hybrid/virtual events preferred
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; proven ability to work well under pressure to meet established deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based environment with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams across multiple time zones
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Industry Event Tools: Cvent Flex knowledge a plus, Aventri, Pathable, etc.
- Other skills: Zoom Webinar and Meeting, Google Docs & Suite, and Basic HTML
- Willingness to travel to assigned events and to work extended hours in the days leading up to an event and on-site if needed.
You should also have the:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, enriching environment
- Confidence to consult with business leaders on events strategy, message delivery, reputation management, and related issues, trends, and challenges
- Experience to act at the strategic as well as the tactical level
- Imagination to take a creative and fresh approach to event execution
- Personality to build relationships with strategic event partners such as hotel brands and conference services.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: OPIS
Req ID: 32675