Our Professional Information Business (PIB) marketing team is growing and is actively seeking highly motivated and passionate people for several open roles.
The Dow Jones PIB powers businesses, governments and financial institutions with award-winning journalism, robust data sets, a rich archive of premium content and flexible information tools.
The Copywriter will support the Content Marketing Manager in bringing Dow Jones' B2B value propositions to life. You will draft copy and help develop messaging to support all B2B products, marketing campaigns, events and initiatives. You will bring a strong work ethic and a natural affinity for teamwork to collaborate across the PIB marketing team, the corporate partnerships team and with stakeholders in several other Dow Jones business units.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of translating complex and technical information into compelling copy for use in a variety of marketing channels - from digital ads and blog posts to in-depth sales materials and product videos.
About the Role
- Write original, clear and persuasive copy (short- and long-form) for a variety of mediums.
- Create compelling copy and messaging for multi-channel marketing campaigns, including web, email, social and events.
- Transform service/product information and creative propositions into innovative concepts, impressive event communications, helpful sales materials and engaging digital campaign components.
- Edit and proofread copy, articles and thought leadership pieces written by colleagues and/or vendors.
- Maintain brand tone of voice and style across all channels and materials.
- Use SEO and industry best practices to optimize content and increase visibility.
What You'll Bring
- Proven work experience in a copywriting, marketing, communications or similar role, ideally with B2B experience.
- Advanced writing, copyediting and proofreading skills, with a strong command of the English language, as well as the ability to write for several different channels and audiences. Basic understanding of The Associated Press Stylebook is a plus.
- A passion for creativity and an ongoing eagerness to marry copy and design.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Portfolio of marketing communications deliverables, with examples for multiple channels.
- Expertise in using SEO best practices to emphasize keywords.
- Experience with social media engagement strategies.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PIB - OFFICE
Job Category: Marketing Group
Req ID: 33071