- Manage the email campaign execution process from beginning to end, including but not limited to the gathering of requirements, the communication of technical specifications to marketing stakeholders, the quality assurance of the campaign, and launch of the final product
- Analysis of business requirements and translating them into technical specifications for execution within Eloqua (or other marketing Automation Platform)
- Prepare a coded email for deployment, which includes but is not limited to, writing HTML from scratch, taking existing HTML and making changes to update the creative, and updating existing HTML to solve for rendering problems
- Thorough understanding of customer data and requirements to best construct the audience segment
- Build complex customer journeys for lead generation with multiple touchpoints
- Code email tracking for email reporting
- Build all operational pieces required for a successful campaign including: to and reply addresses, email groups for compliance, tracking of links, etc.
- Thorough QC of each email campaign including rendering across various devices and browsers
- Assist with development and maintenance of global databases
- Support the marketing teams with campaign scheduling and manage campaign frequency across business units
- Build campaign reports and work with stakeholders for campaign analysis
- Assist with enforcement of all current legal, privacy and compliance regulations to ensure data quality
- In-depth knowledge of CRM management, databases, data manipulation and event planning operations
- Attention to detail and proficient QA abilities are a MUST!
- Proficient knowledge of HTML, specific to email, is required
- Knowledge of campaign management is required
- Email vendor experience is a plus (Such as Eloqua or Marketo)
- Project management skills to collect, analyze and implement all requirements within tight timelines
- Quick problem solving skills to address roadblocks and production issues
- Knowledge of content management systems a plus
- Detail Orientation
- Publishing industry experience desired
- Strong written and oral communications needed
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: STRATEGY - KNOWLEDGE UNIT
Req ID: 32699