Structured Credit Investor (SCI) is seeking a Senior Reporter to join its established and highly regarded editorial team covering the global securitisation markets. The role will fall within SCI’s CLO Markets growing real time deal news and data service.
The ideal candidate will be working in financial journalism, have excellent written English and be highly numerate. The role requires a motivated individual, who is keen to learn and capable of flexible working in a small team.
- Writing real-time stories about the European and US CLO markets
- Tracking new issue news and deal pricing
- Tracking secondary market trading activity
- Building and maintaining a network of industry contacts
- Helping with the compilation and maintenance of deal databases
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate story ideas and build relationships
SCI’s global audience consists of senior executives at major investment banks, asset managers, law firms and consultancies, working in a sector that plays a key role in the financial industry and wider economy. As such, an ability and willingness to engage with high-profile individuals at global firms is crucial.
SCI is an independent media company founded in 2006 that brings readers an impartial perspective on the global securitisation markets. SCI covers all aspects of the sector's constituent asset classes – ABS, CDOs, CLOs, CMBS and RMBS – and related markets, such as capital relief trades, through a combination of news, market data and events.