About The Role:
- Act as Marketing Technology Stack administrator and power user. Identify and share best practices, keep abreast of new vendor feature releases and create efficient workflows.
- Work in tandem with marketing teams to maximize conversion and engagement rates across content, event, and nurture email activity.
- Run experiments, build processes and reporting dashboards.
- Implement tools to optimize web and landing page experiences, including our web chat experience.
- Identify target audiences and understand buyer behavior.
- Report on campaign and website performance KPIs to understand our inbound and outbound marketing activity.
- Assist with budgeting, billing, and invoice coding.
- Stay current on digital best practices and marketing technologies through industry news, training, conferences.
What You'll Bring:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience; B2B marketing experience preferred
- A strong collaborator who enjoys working with a range of teams
- Experience with Wordpress, Eloqua (or other marketing automation tools), Uberflip and/or Salesforce a plus
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Curious, proactive and enjoys testing new things
- Passion for driving growth and utilizing martech
- Results driven with ability to quantify performance and optimize results
- An excellent communicator with a collaborative spirit
- Bonus skills: Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics, Google Certification
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PIB - OFFICE
Job Category: Marketing Group
Req ID: 33183