Beauty Editor - Hearst Lifestyle - Maternity Cover
LONDON, United Kingdom
At Hearst UK, there’s always more to the story. Join us as our new Beauty Editor, part of the Lifestyle beauty team, working across Good Housekeeping, Red and Prima to start next chapter in your career.
We’re the UK’s leading premium publisher, and the people behind other iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar and Country Living. We’ve created a working environment that encourages everyone to pull together. We never stop looking for brave new ideas. We’ll always try to develop and improve, we trust each other to do our best, and we have fun as we build on our heritage to make history. 2022 is an especially big year for us as we’ll be celebrating GH’s 100th anniversary.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting into the Group Beauty Director the Beauty Editor role is to work across Good Housekeeping, Red and Prima to produce innovative beauty ideas and fresh content, both written and visual for all brands, at pace. As well as working on the print titles, you will also contribute features to goodhousekeeping.com/uk and liaise with the Hearst Institute and commercial teams.
- You will be bursting with ideas appropriate to the Lifestyle brands, having a good understanding of them and their audiences.
- Have excellent, proven writing and editing skills honed in a print and/or digital publishing environment
- Have an expansive knowledge of and passion for beauty
- Have excellent contacts and the ability to act as an ambassador for Hearst, including at live events
- Have an eye for detail
- Be a team player with a can-do attitude
- Have excellent organisational skills
- You may be required to undertake such further duties as your skills, qualifications and experience allow and/or as may be assigned to you from time to time.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days) – pro rated for part-time or fixed-term employees
- Hybrid working model – 2 days per week in the office
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
Your next chapter starts here. Please apply with a cover letter as well as your CV.