Audience Marketing Manager - Reuters - London
Are you a skilled marketer? An expert in gaining and retaining audiences? Want to be responsible for the audience growth of our new Legal News platform? If so, this might be the role for you! Reuters are seeking an Audience Engagement Manager to be based in London.
This role will be based in London, UK.
Reuters exists to deliver market intelligence across verticals, foster relationships that shape strategy and safeguard success at leading companies worldwide. Our mission is to be the premier source of news & intelligence for global professionals & industry leaders. We combine a depth of industry research with technology and editorial innovation across Reuters.com, Reuters TV & Reuters Events, bringing together an unrivalled depth of industry knowledge across multiple verticals to deliver a powerful experience to over 50 million monthly users on the web, mobile and set-top-boxes.
About the Role
As our Audience Engagement Manager, you will:
- Use your understanding of engagement and digital media, to create a strategy, framework and measurement plan to drive increased engagement to our new Legal News offering.
- Track product usage, visits, newsletter signups and broader KPIs, building strategies to generate traction with audiences and retain subscriptions.
- Create a nurture path to progress users to desired engagement outcomes; reporting on progress and suggesting optimizations as needed.
- Benchmark and report engagement data compared to our competitors.
- Communicate the success of engagement initiatives, clearly outlining the goals, the methodology, the impact and next steps.
- Collaborate with TR Legal team to increase understanding and efficacy of Reuters Legal News engagement methods, sharing insights and deepening understanding.
- Closely monitor engagement campaigns across the whole customer journey and work iteratively to improve our engagement metrics.
- Deliver insights and recommendations that drive editorial, marketing and commercial strategy
- Monitor competitor offerings including marketing tactics and input into briefs on competitor landscape and areas we should operate in for competitive advantage.
To be our Audience Engagement Manager, you will likely have:
- Demonstrable experience in content or product marketing with a focus on audience engagement and development.
- A proven track record in growing and retaining audiences.
- A proven ability to think strategically about business opportunities and future customer, ideally within a legal news or business environment
- Excellent data analysis and reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- A proven track record of success working in complex and highly matrixed corporate business environments
- Ideally some experience with Voice of the Customer programs
Please note, the deadline for applications is Sunday 10th July 2022.
What’s in it For You
At Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
Global Career: As a global company, we can offer a truly international career and progression opportunities
Learning & Development: we have a dedicated training team focused on the continuous development of our employees
Benefits: we offer competitive salary packages and market leading benefits
Perks: Work alongside Pulitzer Prize-winning journalists and a team who provide unmatched, award-winning coverage of the world’s most important stories
Reuters is the world’s leading provider of trusted news, insight and analysis. Founded in 1851, it brings together world-class journalism, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to enable people to make better decisions. Reuters is committed to the Trust Principles of independence, integrity and freedom from bias. It delivers unmatched coverage to the world’s news and media organizations and professionals in over 16 languages. Reaching billions of people worldwide every day, Reuters is the essential source of business and world news, delivering with unparalleled speed, reliability and accuracy.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.