Social Media Assistant
Location: Eliza Headquarters – London
The successful candidate will have some experience in digital publishing and a willingness to get both in front and behind the camera. An interest in what is trending in fashion, beauty and lifestyle on Instagram and TikTok and the ability to create reactive content quickly – with the Eliza audience in mind - is a must.
- Assisting the Social Lead in co-ordinating a content calendar that balances promotion of site content with social-first, reactive content
- Working with the wider Eliza team to identify opportunities in the online content calendar to create social-first content for both TikTok and Instagram
- Identify social trends on and feed these back to the team in our daily meeting with ideas of how the team might create cross-platform content in line with them
- Assisting on shoots by bringing a social-first approach to the set, filming and editing.
- Assist the Social Lead with daily, weekly and monthly reporting and monitor analytics in real-time
- Schedule social media content using Dash Hudson and native tools in line with best practice for that platform
- Some ad-hoc, out of hours posting across social media during peak times
- Experience using Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest (our three primary platforms, for now)
- Understanding of social media best practice
- Experience editing video using Adobe, iMovie etc.
- Experience creating and editing video content for TikTok and Instagram Reels
In your application, please include 1 idea for an Eliza TikTok and 1 idea for an Eliza Instagram Reel
In return for their energy and ideas we ensure our people are well rewarded. Our benefits package increases the longer you’ve been with us. Here’s what to expect:
- 25 days’ holiday (increasing by 1 per year up to a total of 30)
- Upon joining you will be automatically enrolled onto the Pension Plan at the minimum level of 5% employee contribution, 3% Company contribution.
- Life cover under the Pension Plan of up to 3x your basic salary.
- DMGT Discounts (for discounts on online shopping, vouchers and reloadable cards)
- Subsidised canteen
- Onsite gym (Northcliffe House only)
- Onsite nurse and GP clinics (Northcliffe House only)
- Our Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted dining cards
Plus many other benefits….
We are committed to increasing diversity and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
We are Disability Confident Committed. Please let us know if you require any recruitment documentation in other formats or if you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the recruitment process. Please be assured that any such information will be held separately to your recruitment application and will not be considered as part of the selection process.