Job Description Summary
We are looking for someone to join the sales team in a sales support function. Based in the US, you will get to know the sales process as well as learn about our market leading diverse products by supporting the Global sales team. You will provide full administration to the team including submission of sales orders, recording updates on the CRM system, always ensuring accuracy and speed.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsibility for providing administrative support to the Global Sales Team.
- Support Field Sales with the contract administration process including but not limited to creating new contracts for new customers and amending or correcting existing contracts - ensuring that all data is correctly input into the relevant CRM system and processed completely through to final billing stage (chasing POs, signed contacts, payment details, etc.)
- Lead Validation & Distribution - Validate inbound leads via phone, chat line or email and, based on the lead validation guidance set by the sales organization, assign the lead to the appropriate sales rep for follow up.
- When necessary, be the coordinator between the sales rep and corporate legal in situations where legal input is required (i.e., redlining of agreements).
- Working with the current processes in place within the teams and reviewing ways of improving them
- Work closely with Sales Reps, order management team, billing, etc. to ensure sales are accurately recorded and reported in a timely manner.
Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to handle a busy workload in a calm and professional manner being Proactive/Solution oriented
- Excellent Interpersonal skills - ability to interact with variety of different personalities, not afraid to challenge for follow up information - Both written and verbal
- Attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Intermediate / Advanced Microsoft Office and Google Suite required
- Knowledge of NetSuite system would be advantageous
- Ability to be able to build relationships both internally and externally
- Fluency in English (and other languages based on region)
- Self-motivated, trustworthy and builds confidence
- Knowledge and interest in energy commodity markets
- 5+ years of experience in sales admin, sales support, customer service, or similar function
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: OPIS
Job Category: Sales Ops/Planning/Support Group
Req ID: 33225