Audience Development Manager – Radio Times, London, £40,000
WE ARE IMMEDIATE
Immediate Media is a special interest content and platform company. We own and operate some of the best-loved brands in the UK, including Radio Times, BBC Good Food and BBC History. We only focus on special interest markets, engaging over 82 million passionate consumers globally each month, offering them world-class content and innovative new products and services. Immediate has been rated as the 4th best company to work for in the UK 2022 by Glassdoor.
Content – Passion – Engagement
Our focus is to help our audiences get the most out of the things they love. Our people are as passionate about their subjects as our consumers.
About the role
Sat within the central Audience Development team, this role plays an integral part in the success of the business, working with multiple stakeholders across editorial, data, commercial and marketing to deliver optimum results.
As well as leading the way with audience strategies from both a search and social perspective, the successful candidate will stay on-the-pulse with key product and industry updates, and have a keen eye for detail.
While the overarching goal is acquisition, our readers and customers are at the heart of everything we do, so understanding their behaviours and needs – and how they engage with our brands – is paramount.
RadioTimes.com is the UK's leading TV and entertainment website – we are the essential companion to your entertainment experience, bringing breaking news, huge exclusives, engaging features and more to millions of readers each month.
As the online counterpart of the iconic Radio Times magazine, we are a bold, inventive, multi-platform business, delivering industry-best editorial produced by highly passionate experts in the fields of television, film and gaming.
- Work closely with the Head of Audience and the Radio Times team to identify key trends, updates and opportunities
- Monitor and report back on campaigns, strategies and performance
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and provide context of wider market
- Conceptualise, run, monitor and report on tests across search and social
- Provide contextual data analysis and regular competitor research
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends – including algorithm changes, product updates and best practice across search and social
- Assist with company-wide training initiatives with regards to search and social, and upskill the Radio Times editorial team
- Manage various stakeholders and help the team prioritise their workload
- Solid SEO and social media experience
- A deep passion for all things TV and film
- Relevant experience in editorial and publishing
- Comfortable working in a matrix organisation
- Great interpersonal, organisational and presenting skills
- Able to work across multiple projects at once
- Data savvy and be able to apply a creative lens
- Passionate about reader experience and have fresh ideas on how to boost engagement and performance
- A relaxed working environment with regular socials including a summer festival
- Immediate Community webinars including Yoga, exercise, cooking classes and so much more!
- 25 Days holiday plus a day for your birthday and a company day
- A progressive and transparent culture with clear career progression
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Competitive pension plans
- Life Assurance
- A newly renovated modern office with lots of collaborative spaces
We pride ourselves on our open, collaborative, and dynamic culture. This encourages our people to thrive, and give their best whilst being supported, developed, and nurtured. As we care about our people, our environment, and the impact we make, we have an active Diversity & Inclusion network, comprehensive well-being programmes, and clear sustainability strategies.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the heart of all our values and leadership behaviours to ensure Immediate remains a place where everyone feels included and empowered;
We succeed together
We enjoy the ride
We are bold
We never settle
We get on with it
People are at the heart of our business and creating a diverse and inclusive working environment is extremely important to us. Immediate is an equal opportunities employer. We will never treat anyone less favourably because of their sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, marital/civil partnerships, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief or disability. We are also committed to supporting applications from those who are returning to work following a career break, maternity leave or caring responsibilities.