Homes Content Manager (Editorial/Commercial)
LONDON, United Kingdom
At Hearst UK, there’s always more to the story. Join our fast-growing homes division as our Homes Content Manager to start the next chapter in your career.
This is a demanding role for a passionate homes and interiors specialist with a strong focus on both editorial and commercial content and brand storytelling.
You will have an in-depth knowledge of the homes market, demonstrable experience of developing editorial ideas that maximise commercial opportunities and the ability to plan, create and curate and edit brilliant content that delivers results.
As a pivotal member of our busy homes division, you’ll be responsible for the integration and distribution of editorial homes and gardens content across our homes and lifestyle brands and channels, with special focus on supporting the Executive Editors of Country Living and House Beautiful.
You’ll also work closely with our commercial teams, helping to develop existing brand partnerships and create new ones. You’ll use your keen creative eye and commercial acumen to generate brilliant story-led ideas for campaigns, initiatives and pitches, working closely with both creative and commercial teams to bring them to life.
- Proven experience of managing and planning content and projects and across multi-channels
- Proven knowledge of the homes, gardens and interiors market including related brands and retailers
- Ability to write and edit brilliant content
- Strong relationship builder and able to inspire creative teams and brand partners
- Confident client liaison skills
- A keen eye for new ideas and innovation
- Ability to forge and maintain excellent working relationships with both editorial and commercial teams within the brand, our licensing partners and throughout the wider Hearst team
- Familiarity with InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and inspire confidence in others
- Ability to manage demands of multiple line managers, working under pressure and maintaining a calm and co-operative demeanour while inspiring confidence in others
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- This role would suit a section editor or brand content manager who is looking for their next challenge
WHAT WE OFFER
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days)
- Hybrid working – Two days per week in the office
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
There’s more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here.