The Trust, the award-winning custom content studio of The Wall Street Journal | Barron's Group, is a fast-growing team of energetic editors, writers, creative strategists, videographers, designers, photo editors and developers. The Trust produces content for clients in a variety of forms-from reported articles to immersive digital experiences to documentary videos, podcast series, data visualizations, animations and more.
The Trust seeks a deeply creative, agile senior editor with the ability to manage projects on a variety of topics-from TMT to B2B to Finance to B2C. This editor would work closely with a creative team in developing and executing innovative and complex editorial packages. The ability to handle multiple projects at once and working with clients with aplomb is essential.
The senior editor will work closely with writers, creative directors, integrated marketers, designers and developers to create custom content marketing campaigns that appeal to WSJ | Barron's Group readers as well as achieve clients' objectives.
The senior editor will:
- Work with creative directors and integrated marketers in the creation of comprehensive and compelling editorial ideas for branded content programs
- Direct end-to-end editorial process for assigned programs, from ideation to writing to editing to fact-checking to proofreading
- Work collaboratively with clients as well as in-house teams
- Manage projects to make sure content and integrated campaigns come in on time and on budget
- Analyze performance data and refine headlines and social media posts to achieve best possible results
- Manage both in-house and freelance writers
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing or a related field
- 8+ years of writing/reporting experience
- Experience managing multifaceted projects
- Proven ability to come up with creative concepts
- 1-2+ years of client-facing experience
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: MEDIA SALES
Job Category: Art/Graphics Group
Non-Union / No clear and likely Internal Candidate (Employee Only) has been identified
Req ID: 33676