Ideal candidates will have content discovery experience on social media platform such as Twitter and Facebook, and an ability to spot emerging news stories, find the source and verify footage. Multiple language skills are preferred, but not essential.
They will have demonstrable experience in monitoring news feeds to source content across all verticals, as well have an expert eye for spotting the most interesting stories across the web.
Understands rights management, as well as skilled in verifying images, posts and videos and writing basic, clean, concise and accurate copy, as well as finding contact information for content creators.
They will also have experience in management of licensing agreements and leading the way with the strongest angles on the best stories.
- An excellent command of English is essential and comfort in speaking on the phone is a requirement.
- A self-starter who is plugged into current events around the world.
- Expert understanding of content discovery on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Reddit, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Ability to spot emerging stories on social media, find the source, and verify the content
- Excellent computer skills including basic knowledge of spreadsheets.
- Preferred but not required: language abilities and video editing skills are an advantage, but not mandatory
The above list is not exhaustive and constantly evolving, based on the needs of the business. Out of hours availability and a high level of adaptability are essential.