At Hearst UK, there’s always more to the story. Join us as our Commercial Editor to start next chapter in your career.
We’re the UK’s leading premium publisher, and the people behind iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and Country Living. We’ve created a working environment that encourages everyone to pull together. We never stop looking for brave new ideas. We’ll always try to develop and improve, we trust each other to do our best, and we have fun as we build on our heritage to make history.
You will be joining Hearst’s fast-paced Creative Solutions Department: Hearst Connect. You will be coming up with ideas for branded content partnerships cross platform, working within the pre-sales studio to drive branded content revenue. You’ll also be working closely with our editorial departments to drive sponsorship revenue and also supercharge creative brainstorms with engaging content ideas and suggestions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, the candidate will:
- Work with the Connect Sales team to devise content strategies for creative, successful campaigns that work cross platform on digital, social, video and print.
- Liaise with clients and agencies and attend pitches as and when required
- Forge close working relationships with Hearst’s editorial teams on print, video, social and digital.
- Work closely with the Hearst X experiences team
- Work closely with the content delivery team, Hearst Play, to ensure all responses to briefs are possible within production budget and timescale.
- Forge excellent working relationships with the wider agency and client sales teams.
- Keep an eye on new content formats on social to make sure the ideas we are pitching are as innovative as possible.
- Support in the shaping of Hearst purpose initiatives.
- Come up with talent suggestions for potential partnerships.
We are looking for a creative and organised self-starter with previous experience in editorial on digital or social media (or both). You should be full of ideas, able to think quickly and articulate themselves well in brainstorms, and be able to think cross-platform for all of the media brands Hearst owns. A passion for brilliant content and an ability to work to tight deadlines is important, as is an understanding of the different audiences Hearst speaks to. Knowledge of branded content and partnerships would be great but is not essential. This is a great opportunity to work within a brilliantly creative and dynamic creative sales team
WHAT WE OFFER
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days) – pro rated for part-time or fixed-term employees
- Hybrid working model – 2 days per week in the office
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
There’s more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here.