At Hearst UK, there’s always more to the story. Join us as our Personal Assistant to the Chief Data Officer, Head of Legal and Director of PR & Communications to start the next chapter in your career!
Hearst UK is the UK’s leading premium publisher, and the people behind iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and Country Living. We’ve created a working environment that encourages everyone to pull together. We never stop looking for brave new ideas. We’ll always try to develop and improve, we trust each other to do our best, and we have fun as we build on our heritage to make history.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To provide personal assistant support to the Chief Data Officer, Head of Legal and Director of PR & Communications and to provide seamless, proactive and efficient administrative support across their daily business requirements, including:
- managing meeting three busy schedules, diaries and travel bookings
- assisting in the preparation of agendas, email communications, reports and presentations which may include excel and Power Point presentations
- handling all administrative matters for the Executives, including expense reporting and invoice processing
- dealing with all communications in a discreet and confidential manner
You will be an experienced and confident PA, ready to take on a varied and busy role that will include managing hectic diaries and meeting schedules, organising international travel arrangements, dealing with confidential and sensitive documentation and liaising closely with department heads, internal staff and external clients and customers. Ideally you will be educated to degree or A Level standard and possess previous / current PA experience gained within a corporate environment. You must also possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills, a friendly and helpful attitude and great attention to detail.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days) – pro rated for part-time or fixed-term employees
- Hybrid working model – 2 days per week in the office
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
There’s more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here.