MailOnline has an exciting opening for a head of social-video to lead its teams in London and New York in providing compelling video content to more than 50million social media followers.
The candidate must have a proven ability to deliver industry-leading innovation and growth in social-video, particular on Facebook, where MailOnline accrues two billion video views every month, but also focusing on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and others.
You will be required to manage a team of talented social-video producers in creating native-first content for third party platforms and responsible for increasing views, engagement and revenue.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious leader who can deliver results.
- Exceptional knowledge of industry trends
- Proven ability to lead large teams of creatives
- Ability to provide vision for growth across multiple social platforms and deliver
- Understanding of analytics and using them to inform output
- High proficiency in Adobe Premiere
- Proficiency in After-Effects
- Strong background in video journalism
- Ability to identify, vet, and create compelling original and viral stories, local and global, that will be shared on MailOnline’s social accounts
- Experienced video editor capable of quick turn-arounds, with multiple projects on your plate at any given moment
- Effective communicator and team player who will collaborate with producers, journalists and editors to create compelling work
- Sharp writer who can write punchy intros for on-screen text
- Laser-focused, organised, and exemplifies meticulous attention to detail
- Provide leadership to a team of social-video producers
- Developing and delivering social-video strategy for MailOnline's huge social audience
- Provide weekly reports on performance for senior leadership
Competitive salary and staff benefits including company pension scheme.
The above list is not exhaustive and constantly evolving, based on the needs of the business. Out of hours availability and a high level of adaptability are essential.
Please apply by sending an up-to-date CV, a note about yourself, and examples of your work.