The Video Production Coordinator position supports the video team in all aspects with an emphasis on quality control and attention to detail. A key responsibility is to ensure that all videos are processed and published error free and in a timely fashion.
Tasks and Activities:
- Interacts with multiple departments (Post, Editorial, Marketing) to ensure accuracy and consistency of editorial content and graphical and technical elements
- Closed Caption/Transcript QC
- Processing videos and podcasts for publication on investors.com, YouTube, other distribution platforms
- Quality control will be top priority to ensure that all videos are displayed accurately on all platforms including social media
- Manage workflow associated with daily and monthly recurring live webinars via Zoom
- Liaison with 3rd party YouTube optimization company
- Liaison with 3rd party OTT and mobile app platform
- Cataloging video and updating playlists where applicable
- Coordinating in-studio and remote (when applicable) production work
- Performing administrative tasks as needed
Skills and experience:
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3-5 years of experience with digital asset management, preferably within Video Production
- Experience establishing and working with style guides
- Must have worked with teams to meet deadlines
- Combines critical thinking, practical experience, and ability to reason in a holistic approach to problem solving
- Experience with subtitle testing and verification, strong grammar skills, and proofreading
- The position requires high attention to detail and well-developed organizational skills
- Light editing skills and technical proficiency
- Programs we use: WordPress, Google Suite, Slack, Zoom, Frame.io, JW Player, Lybsin, Adobe Premiere, Socialive
- An interest in the stock market and investing or a willingness to learn is a strong plus.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY
Job Category: Art/Graphics Group
Non-Union / No clear and likely Internal Candidate (Employee Only) has been identified
Req ID: 34179