We’re Future. We’re 3000+ colleagues over 250+ brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived over the past couple of years, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
We’ve got ambitious plans that build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities and we’re looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.
womanandhome.com is one of the leading lifestyle platforms, providing expert advice to help real women make informed decisions and lead smarter, healthier, happier lives.
We are looking for a brilliant Shopping writer for our UK team. Reporting into the commercial managing editor, the role involves the creation and optimisation of shopping content and the implementation of affiliate technology within editorial. You will create, commission and plan buying guides, review and support content in conjunction with affiliate team. You'll also manage affiliate KPIs, including traffic to pages, and optimise affiliate related metrics.
- Proven expertise building audiences with shopping content and working to affiliate KPIs on websites
- Keen knowledge of products in the Lifestyle area
- An ability to deliver the right products for brand and affiliate revenue purposes
- Experience working with affiliate partners and technologies
- Strong commercial focus
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited Holiday - You read that right! We trust you to manage your workload and time
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
Our Future, Our Responsibility - Inclusion and Diversity at Future
We have a voice and we’re going to use it. We promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do. We’re an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process is free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respecting of all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values and employees - current and future - are treated with respect and fairness. Find out more about Our Future, Our Responsibility on our website.