We are looking for self-driven individuals with excellent analytical, presentation and publishing skills to join the Chemicals Market Analytics research team and maintain our data skillset, models and own the responsibility to bring internal content together and publish routine reports. The candidate should have sound understanding of Advanced Excel, with additional knowledge on MS Office / Google Workspace.
This is a key support role for the global chemicals team. In this role the candidate will be working closely with the other members of the global team with key responsibility for ensuring analytical models upkeep, carrying out ad-hoc analysis and development as well as ensuring tools, charts and tables supporting market report publications are current and presentable. Candidate will also work on preparing top class presentations that the product experts use for client discussions and business development.
- The job involves liaising with the global product experts and publishing reports on weekly / monthly / annual basis.
- Create/modify Microsoft Excel graphs and tables for routine reports or client presentations.
- Provide editorial overview on text submitted by global product experts for various reports.
- Create presentation materials for meetings and conferences.
- Maintaining and updating of capacity and trade databases and systems.
- Support of marketing efforts at both Dow Jones sponsored events and outside events, including follow up on prospects and marketing of organization services.
- Ability to provide backup support for senior members of the team, covering report coverage.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: OPIS-CMA
Job Category: Data/Content Group
Non-Union / No clear and likely Internal Candidate (Employee Only) has been identified
Req ID: 33620