Position: Copy Editor and Writer
City: Beijing, China
Job Status: Full Time
China Daily, China’s largest English-language media group, is looking for copy editors for National, International, Business, Features, Sports, New Media and Visual Arts.
Candidates should have a proven track record of at least two years writing orediting for a major print publication or online media outlet.
We are looking for motivated journalists who can work in a team and generate story ideas. The role involves rewriting copy and helping to mentor junior staff.
We offer a competitive salary, free accommodation and comprehensive health insurance.
1. English native speaker with outstanding communication skills;
2. At least two years of copy editing work experiences;
3. Flexibility and ability to work at irregular hours, weekends, holidays;
4. Team spirit and open-mindedness;
5. Self-motivated, positive attitude is a must;
Click 'apply now' to send a resume and a cover letter.