We are seeking experienced journalists / former journalists to join our client, a fully-remote international corporate investigations team - based in the UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking a wide range of corporate investigations and analysis across multiple industries and jurisdictions.
The ideal candidate must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, impeccable attention to detail, innate curiosity and an inquisitive mindset, and have the ambition and drive to develop within a fast growing start-up environment.
The role would involve carrying out a wide range of investigative corporate research, including but not limited to the following:
- Conducting desktop public record and open source research and analysis of corporate entities and executives
- Researching and writing reports, identifying and compiling relevant information from a variety of sources
- Conducting intelligent and detailed interviews with a diverse range of subjects; from C-level executives, board members and business leaders to journalists, industry analysts, and academics
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Exceptional English-language communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to explain complex events / concepts in clear and concise language
- Inquisitive and analytical nature along with a wide-ranging interest in the corporate world
- Ability to think laterally with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resourcefulness, diligence, adaptability, passion and a positive attitude to work
- Ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Minimum of two years' relevant corporate experience is preferred
- General technical and technological proficiency, including in MS Office applicants
- Second language skills are preferred but not essential
WHY WORK FOR US
Our client is a UK-based corporate investigations and advisory firm focused on providing investment and business leaders with information that helps inform decision-making and identify risks.
Founded on the principle of applying journalistic practices to the diligence process, we specialise in business intelligence, market research, due diligence, and executive search; carrying out analysis for a range of clients across a variety of sectors and geographies.
We seek to inform commercial decision-making by analysing companies, executives and corporate strategies through a thorough analysis of public-domain information as well as in-depth interviews with sources with deep sector expertise and regional insight.
- Highly competitive salary
- Fully-remote working (co-working space in London available)
- Career progression
- Comprehensive training