Newsweek is seeking a full-time Sub Editor to join the UK team.
We’re looking for an experienced newsroom editor who can edit digital copy quickly and cleanly in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for editing high-quality content that is accurate, fair, and conforms to accepted standards of journalism.
You will have the ability to work from anywhere in the UK.
Your normal working hours will be 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend days as required.
- Editing multiple stories a day across various beats and topics.
- Meeting tight deadlines.
- Following AP Style.
- Ensuring the quality of the content is of the highest possible standard.
- Significant relevant experience in an editing role
- Strong news judgement across a range of subjects
- Excellent writing and copy editing skills
- Flexible hours