Freelance Markets Video Reporter/Producer – Reuters
Canary Wharf, London
Reuters is seeking experienced freelance business news reporter/producers for its daily financial market videos for Reuters.com and the London Stock Exchange Group. The successful candidate will research, write, present and edit global stock market updates. Candidates will also host daily video interviews with market commentators and analysts from a broad range of financial institutions.
Our video reports are focused on, but not limited to, stocks and bonds, the economy, business, and investing. You would have access to Reuters’ vast pool of reporting and visuals content produced by colleagues around the world.
As a freelance video reporter/producer, you will:
- Script, present to camera and edit daily stock market video reports
- Communicate confidently with financial industry stakeholders
- Ensure your work is accurate, timely and impartial
- Work a Mon-Fri shift pattern including some early mornings and evenings
You should apply if you have:
- Strong experience producing and reporting for video
- A good working knowledge of global geopolitics, business and finance
- Experience working in a digital newsroom or production unit
- Great video editing skills, preferably Adobe Premiere
- Excellent written and spoken English
Reuters is the news and media division of Thomson Reuters. We are the world’s largest independent news provider, reporting from more than 150 locations and reaching more than one billion people every day. We provide trusted business, financial, national, and international news to professionals, the world's media organizations, and directly to consumers at Reuters.com.