Reporting to the Style Director, you will be responsible for producing all fashion shoots, as well as some features shoots for Telegraph’s Luxury magazine. The Bookings Editor will work closely with the Editor, fashion team and art department to make sure that all shoots run on schedule and within budget.
The successful candidate must have excellent relationships within the fashion industry and be extremely knowledgeable about the processes and demands of shoot production. An established awareness of photographers, stylists and creative agencies is essential.
They must perform well under pressure and work proactively to always meet tight deadlines; as well as being able to find solutions to any problems, and juggle multiple projects at once.
Please note: this is a part-time role, working 3 days per week.
- Production of all fashion and product still-life shoots for Luxury Magazine
- Casting models for all relevant shoots
- Working directly with the Style Director on the shoot theme, models, photographers, styling and any sponsorships in advance of all shoots
- Overseeing the final edit and post production of shoots and liaising with the relevant Editors for sign off
- Working closely with the team on shoot ideas for the fashion desk, with consideration of both the digital and print end results
- Proven experience of coordinating fashion shoots
- Excellent with budget management
- Must have ever evolving knowledge of the appropriate photographers, designers, brands and models
- Confident in dealing with others at all levels, internally and externally
- Highly organised, enthusiastic and diligent
- Able to work irregular/unpredictable hours when required
- Knowledge of and interest in digital platforms and social media
- Team player with the ability to work under own initiative
- Experience in model casting
- Solutions, results orientated and deadline driven
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
The nature of our industry means life at the Telegraph Media Group is fast-paced, demanding, and interesting. We also want it to be rewarding for everyone who works here. From dynamic working opportunities, medical cover, and parental leave (six months fully paid maternity leave and enhanced paternity/partner leave), to life assurance, and season ticket loans, you can choose from a range of flexible benefits, designed to support your lifestyle and help you achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Training and development
With support from your manager and colleagues, you’ll also have access to a variety of training and development opportunities through The Academy. Covering a range of personal and professional skills, our courses enable you to develop an enjoyable and rewarding career.
Our commitment to inclusion
At Telegraph Media Group, we foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds. We believe in equality of opportunity and welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socioeconomic background, religion and/or belief.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer as part of the government’s Disability Confident Scheme. If you are disabled or have a long-term health condition and would like support in applying for any of our roles or if you require any reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process with us, please make us aware.
To find out more about Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging at Telegraph Media Group, and for more information on our purpose, beliefs, and people values, please visit our website.