Today's Golfer, Deputy Editor
An exciting opportunity is now available to join Britain's best-selling golf magazine as a Deputy Editor.
This new role on Today's Golfer is a fantastic opportunity to help shape the future of the magazine and its growing website. You will be working closely with a team of talented golf journalists who produce content for print and web, ensuring that we're meticulously planned, all execution is excellent and that high standards are maintained.
Today's Golfer is one of Bauer Specialist’s most important brands, dedicated to helping golfers of all abilities improve their game. The title is the UK’s largest golf magazine, and todaysgolfer.co.uk is growing fast. But there are big plans to improve both, and the future is exciting.
With a strong editorial background on newspapers or magazines, you will be able to show a clear understanding of what makes great content for golfers. The ability to create innovative content in print and digital is imperative.
This is the perfect opportunity to join one of Bauer’s most important multi-media brands, which will offer you excellent career prospects and the chance to develop your skills in all areas.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Proven editorial experience on magazines or newspapers;
• Strong digital content skills;
• The ability to clearly define the content for both print and online versions of the brand;
• Excellent communication skills and confidence in building long-term and productive editorial relationships in the golf industry;
• An understanding of the game of golf is desirable but not essential.
To apply for this important editorial role, send your CV, covering letter and five ways you would improve Today's Golfer to:
Chris Jones, Editor, Today’s Golfer
Closing date for applications Friday 2nd November 2012