Imagine Publishing, Research Editor
Imagine Publishing, a worldwide multimedia content producer within the technology, photography, knowledge and videogames market sectors, is looking for a creative and ambitious individual to join its technology division.
Are you passionate about science, technology and the world around us? Do you have a scientific background and diligent approach to research? If so then you might be the perfect person to join an established and successful magazine team at Imagine Publishing. You’ll need a broad knowledge of science and technology coupled with a meticulous approach to proof-reading and creating accurate and entertaining magazine articles. Demonstrable research skills are also required as you’ll be planning and researching articles across a broad range of scientific subjects.
The successful candidate will also need:
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proven time management and organisational skills
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• Proven research skills
• Proven time and project management skills
• Ability to multitask and cope with pressure
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Adobe InDesign is preferred but not essential
In return we can offer:
• A successful, creative working environment.
• Generous holiday and salary package.
• Career progression opportunities.
• Great social activities programme.
• Prime location in central Bournemouth - just a 5 minute stroll from the beach.
• 4½ day working week.
Does this sound like you? Then we'd like to talk to you now. Please apply including your CV, covering letter and salary expectations - applications without salary details may delay the process.