The Beans Group, Editor
The Beans Group is the company behind popular industry event Youth Marketing Strategy and research initiatives like the Youth 100: The UK’s Top Brands According To 18-24s and the Youth Insight Report.
We operate studentbeans.com, the UK’s leading student website with over 1.8 million visits per month, and our consumer insights are derived from a long relationship with UK 18-24s and an understanding of their habits, attitudes and lifestyles.
We are expanding our B2B activity this year with the launch of an inspirational new editorial product for marketing professionals.
About this role:
We’re looking to hire a creative, experienced content writer to spearhead our new editorial product, creating high-quality articles and substantial business reports about consumer behaviour.
Your work will be read by top professionals working for brands and agencies who need concise and interesting new market intelligence. As such you’ll have a keen eye for the stories inside the research and you will know the right questions to ask to get the information that clients need.
You’ll work quickly, independently and with high personal standards. But as a member of the B2B team you will also be an enthusiastic team-player who is keen to source others’ ideas and input while creating amazing content.
- Proven ability to create content that your audience values
- Strong writing and analytical skills - and the ability to explain the complicated clearly
- Bursting with original ideas and enthusiasm for new conten
- Good communication and IT skills including CMS
- A sense of humour.
- Experience writing about consumer insights for a business website or publication
- Existing community of professionals interested in your work, through your own blog and/or social media output
- Experience in market research, including survey design and focus groups
- Evidence of an interest in youth marketing and communications.
Email email@example.com with your cover letter and C.V.