ICIS News, News Reporter - Quadrant House, Sutton
ICIS NEWS REPORTER, SUTTON
The successful candidate will be based in Sutton as a key member of the ICIS news editorial team. He/she must be able to produce sharp, accurate news stories to tight deadlines and also be capable of copy editing to a high standard.
ICIS news operates with ICIS pricing, the world-leading chemical pricing service, to offer unrivalled coverage of global energy and chemical markets through an integrated editorial team.
• Reporting on the European chemicals industry and chemical commodities markets
• Working with the news team to ensure stories are published quickly and to a high standard
• Helping to ensure all editorial processes and systems in Europe operate to the highest standards
• Working across ICIS’ multi-media platforms online and with video and audio
KEY SKILLS DESIRED:
• Articulate and numerate journalist with a good analytical mind
• A dynamic and out-going individual with excellent inter-personal skills
• Must have first class reporting, writing, editing and interviewing skills
• Knowledge of global petrochemicals or commodities markets an advantage
• Web editing, posting and software knowledge
The successful candidate will enjoy a pleasant and dynamic working environment as part of a global team, plus opportunities for travel and other benefits.
ICIS news is part of ICIS, Reed Business Information brings market leading brands to an audience of millions of decision makers worldwide through its multi-platform media of data services, online lead generation services, community websites, magazines and events. Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Reed Elsevier is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the Science, Medical, Legal and Risk and Business sectors.
RBI General Benefits Package
• Pension Scheme
• 29 Days Holiday
• Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
• Life Insurance (4x salary)
• Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)
• Competitive Salaries