Mumsnet, Editorial Assistant
This is an excellent opportunity for an bright graduate with a keen interest in writing for an online audience to develop a career at Mumsnet, the UK’s leading website for parents.
In your role as editorial assistant, you will provide editorial support for Mumsnet’s busy Content desk. You will be involved in producing and editing articles for the website, as well as providing support in the many day to day tasks of the team.
We are looking for an intelligent, ambitious individual with a demonstrable interest in writing or journalism, who can demonstrate:
- Sharp editorial judgment; evidence of experience welcomed
- Excellent writing skills
- An understanding of what makes Mumsnet tick
- Great communication skills, and a diplomatic approach
- Proven passion for social media and blogs
- An understanding of the principles of SEO
- Familiarity with Photoshop
- Enthusiasm and drive
By joining Mumsnet, you’ll be able to build editorial skills within a dynamic and rewarding environment. The role is office-based in London, full-time, permanent contract.
To apply: email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter. Please put the job title in the subject line.
Closing date: July 7
Salary: £20,000-£22,000, depending on experience