XpertHR, Assistant Editor
Your opportunity to join XpertHR, the fast-growing, multi-award-winning online subscription service for HR professionals.
We have a vacancy for an assistant editor to provide general support to the XpertHR editorial team and help ensure that our subscribers’ needs for up-to-date employment law and HR good practice information are met.
The vacancy offers an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join an online publishing team, in a high-performing area of the Reed Business Information portfolio. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail, excellent writing and communication skills, and the capacity to develop a good general knowledge of employment issues of interest to HR.
- Administrative support for the XpertHR Group UK head of content and editorial team
- Writing, editing and proofreading
- Helping to ensure that the core content on XpertHR is kept fully up to date and adheres to required style
- A full contribution to the continuing development of XpertHR
- Dealing with subscriber/potential subscriber queries
- Liaising with authors
Key Skills Required:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Writing, editing and proofreading skills
- The capacity and desire to develop a good general knowledge of employment issues
- Computer literacy – knowledge of HTML an advantage
- Web savvy – in touch with web trends and familiar with social media use
- Good work organisation, administration and time management skills
Reed Business Information brings market-leading brands to an audience of millions of decision-makers worldwide through its multi-platform media of data services, online lead generation services, community websites, magazines and events. Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Reed Elsevier is a world-leading provider of professional information solutions in the Science, Medical, Legal and Risk and Business sectors.
RBI General Benefits Package:
- Competitive Salary
- Group Pension Scheme
- 29 Days’ Holiday
- Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
- Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)